Preparing for Indoor Worship
Effective June 13th through July 31st there will be no indoor service. Outdoor Service will be at 8:30 am each Sunday and Online Service will begin on FaceBook at 9 am.
We will resume indoor service in August and the guidelines listed below will most likely change. Stay tuned for updated information.
We have resumed indoor worship at a limited capacity on a biweekly basis. This service will be at 10:15am, and the following precautions will be a part of our gathering, most of them adopted from MA state guidelines for places of worship:
- Physical distancing and mask-wearing required. If health considerations preclude you from wearing a mask, please worship with us digitally or at our continuing outdoor services.
- Limited to 30 people. Advance sign-ups required. Sign up by clicking here.
- Singing will not be part of our indoor worship at this time.
- Hygienically packaged communion elements distributed upon entry and you’ll share in the Meal from your pew.
- Service will be shorter than usual, and socializing indoors is discouraged. (You are welcome to chat outdoors!)
- Restrooms will be open, limited to one person at a time.
- Staff members’ offices are closed unless the staff member invites you in. (Knock on our doors, and we’ll meet you in the hallway!)
- Enter through the front doors and exit through one of the side doors. Those who need the accessibility of the front door may exit through there.)
- There will be a limited supply of paper bulletins, and if you are able, we encourage you to bring a smart device and download the bulletin.
- Before attending, please run through the usual self-check most public places require, and do not attend indoor worship if you are not feeling well, if you have traveled outside of New England in the previous two weeks, or if you have been in contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID19.
Current Worship Schedule